Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Shout Outs: Thanks for the support!

Thank you all for your support of WBN.
You have made my work enjoyable and given me the energy to work long hours. Promoting your businesses, events and posting jobs is the first thing on my mind every morning and the last thing I think about each night... I am work obsessed but it's ok because you all rock!

Now I need your votes.
Please take a few seconds, go to the link and vote for me.
You have to choose the Powerhouse Professional tab from the drop down menu and then type my name Nancy Tessier, in the box - it will display Nancy Tessier-Windsor Business Networks and all you do is select it and complete the form.

I'm giving a shout out on my website blog (http://windsorbusinessnetworks.blogspot.ca/) to all the businesses and individuals who voted for me.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for being such a great representation of the essence of Windsor - Essex and area.

http://www.bizxmagazine.com/nominations.php


Shout out to:

Noxtrom Digitalmedia
Lana Kinney
Arron J Edwards
Goose Transportation Kingsville
Debbie Chedore




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributing Writers

Coming soon ...