Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Jaclyn Monaco, Independent Beauty Consultant, Mary Kay Cosmetics

Hello there,

I am not sure if my ad would qualify for your posting on your facebook page but I am hoping to build my business with in the region. Being a local business owner, I hope to build my clientele here and service them accordingly. As a beauty consultant with Mary Kay Cosmetics, I service my customers with pride and excitement. Looking forward to your assistance in growing my business. 

Offering FREE FACIALS to the first 100 ladies to respond. Share your Mary Kay facial with 3 girlfriends and receive a FREE Mary Kay Satin Lips Set...everyone wants soft, kissable lips! Offer is only available til March 1st! 

Thank you,

Jaclyn MonacoIndependent Beauty Consultant, Mary Kay Cosmetics


"How old you are is your business, how old you look is mine!"

Phone: 519-322-1236
Cell: 519-796-7572www.marykay.ca/jmonaco



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributing Writers

Coming soon ...